Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

only on gixen main chicago - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
r_il377

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: only on gixen main chicago - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED Reply with quote

Hi friends, an hour ago I've got the usual once-a-month "CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY" on all my bids,
But this time when I followed the the protocol for fixing it including browsing through gixen proxy. and I really got a VERIFICATION CODE request from ebay on every time I try to bid (3 times just to place a single bid). and it doesn't go away after placing a bid!

Luckily, the mirror works fine and I've won several bids from it...

How do I solve this problem?

Many thanks.
(user id - r_il377)
zarmo22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the exact same issue, including being captcha'd three times with the proxy. I placed manual bids on multiple auctions and I get captcha'd each time. Mirror server continues to snipe successfully. I wonder if the Main server is experiencing verification trouble across the board?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This does now sound like something Mario needs to look into further, behind the scenes.

He can be contacted directly via email at the support address given on the 'Contact' tab above.

Please always provide your Ebay id in such emails... and examples of the snipes that have actually failed... not just those that have been cancelled as a result of the initial failure to be able to log in to Ebay via the Gixen server.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should not use proxy any longer, I should probably turn it off. It's not harmful, but it doesn't help either.

When captchas happen now, this is now rarely an account issue. There was a flood of captchas yesterday, but this has stopped now.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject:

r_il377

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

It has indeed solved, thank you for looking into it mario, and thanks for your help too Cupid Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.