Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

All mirror bids \"CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
okdk49

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: All mirror bids \"CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRE Reply with quote

I just looked at my mirror listings and the status of every one of them is "CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY" This includes all future bids. So I just entered a new bid to see what would happen and the mirror status says "scheduled" for that one only. I also deleted one bid and then reentered it and mirror now says scheduled for that one too. Should I delete and reenter all future bids? Mario may want to look into this in case others are having the same problem. Thank you for your consideration.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most recent response from Mario on this issue was on this thread:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8111

and was after your report, so indicates that he has already looked into whether there is any widespread issues with the Gixen configuration of the Mirror server.

Editing any snipe re-enables it to a 'Scheduled' status, so if its been a day since your last failure of this type, it is probably safe to do that for all your current snipes. I would advise that you keep an eye on it over the next few days though to see if there is any recurrence for your account via the Mirror server.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is indeed a problem with mirror at the moment - bids for most users are blocked with captchas. I am looking into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.