Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cancelled Snipe(s) Notification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:09 am    Post subject: Cancelled Snipe(s) Notification Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a small feature request that would be very useful to myself. I buy a lot on ebay and set a significant number of snipes everyday. From time to time I will get a captcha error on one of my snipes, Gixen will then cancel all of the following snipes that I have set.

My feature request - notification (via email?) that a captcha has been requested and all other snipes have been suspended. This would save me a lot of wasted snipes and hence time on these occasions.

Thanks
bob

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm giving this one a bump.

This has happened again, all my snipes where cancelled due to a captcha error and I had no idea until it was too late. A lot of work wasted.

A notification of some kind would be a massive help when this occurs.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a Mirror subscription ?

Have you turned on Notifications on the Settings page (which is only effective if you do have a subscription) ?

That way, at least, the result of the auction that triggers the cancellation of the following snipes would be notified to you via email. Depending on your email provider, you may even be able to set up some sort of further alert based on the contents of that email stating that a Captcha has been detected by Gixen.
bob

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had seen that option in Gixen setting before but disregarded as I set a lot of snipes everyday and I figured I would be swamped with emails for prices changes, etc.

However, thinking about it now, I would be able to filter the emails and only receive an alert/notification for the emails I choose.

Thanks, I think I can do something with that.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.