Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Heartbroken

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane Doe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:52 am    Post subject: Heartbroken Reply with quote

I started using Ebay February this year. Late you say? well, being in Nigeria and having to use logistics Company from the UK to ship them down here is the worst! Finally found a relatively affordable one and I am on the roll.

I started using gixen and the experience has been wonderful until now. Ebay said they noticed an unauthorized access in my account now I have to log in using a verification code every single time. Consequently, I cant use Gixen any more and therefore i am buying things at a higher price and worse i have to be on my system all the time...Any Solutions
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ebay do that for every login, from every location, no matter what you do, then you first need to contact Ebay to ask them to remove the restriction on your account.

If you are able to get the restriction removed for some locations, (perhaps from your home computer in Nigeria?... then it may be possible to also get it removed for the Gixen servers too... but you will need to contact Mario via email if you think that option is one that will work for your account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.