Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

First real satisfying ebay experience

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newuser_bigfan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: First real satisfying ebay experience Reply with quote

Thanks for this gorgeous piece of software. I think I must be having that sensation that online gamblers have on the rare occasions they win something. Since I'm not so sure about sniping --as a categorical imperative -- so I always hedge my karma by making a bid early on item I am interested in, thereby being a contributing member of society. However, not having to get into a pissing match with other people to buy the something at the price I'm willing to pay in the last heated moments of the auction has made ebay a hell of a lot more appealing as a place to shop. Almost additively so. So, thanks for this. I hope you can continue to keep it free, and best of luck! Also, this has taken the impulse of buying away -- being able to think on it, and go back a bit later has made me feel less manipulated by the auction psychology. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.