Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I want to Snipe on one item out of many.........

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lachy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: I want to Snipe on one item out of many......... Reply with quote

Hey I'm new to Gixen.

I'm wanting to snipe on an item. I've worked out what a fair price to pay using advanced search on finished items.

The problem is that there is about 10 of the same item ending ever couple of hours. Some of them end within the same minute of each other.

What I want to do is to be able to snipe at the price I think is fair value on every single one of these items until I win one at or below that price. But once I win one I want all the other pending snipes to be cancelled.

I don't have the time to put all of the snipes in and then check after each auction ends so that I know if I need to snipe on the next one. I mean, some of them end within a minute of each other, so this would be very hard anyway.

Does Gixen facilitate this sort of thing? If So, how do I do it?
Mark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lachy,

That is exactly what GROUP bidding is, you place all your snipes in the same group... HOWEVER, I think that auctions that end within about 2 monutes of each other can't cancel each other as there is not enought time.... so take care in your case...

Mario may explain in mire detail exactly what the limitations are.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, just put them all in a same group. However these auctions must be ending apart from each other at least 2 minutes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.