Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Liquidation.com?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spunky3rdpup

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Liquidation.com? Reply with quote

A snipper for that service would be helpful. I'd guess that it would be totally a subscription service, given it's commercial nature.

The same philosophy works there I think, even though bidders are supposedly pro's...excitement of the chase, bidding things up late in the game, etc.

Looks more complicated, but actual bidding seems very similar to eBay...???

I'd guess there are many more auction sites that could be snipped the same way, but that might the subject of a decent survey & subsequent business plan...

Whatcha think, Mario?

Rich
nochkin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no reason. You could bid manually.

liquidation.com/help/buyer/buyer-bid.html
"When a bid is submitted in the final 3 minutes of an auction, we automatically extend the auction closing time by 3 minutes in order to prevent auction sniping"
spunky3rdpup

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn...didn't see that 3 minute extension to prevent sniping...oh well, back to ebay...

!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.