Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Three design suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meiron.egger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Three design suggestions Reply with quote

Hello Mario
Before I give my suggestions, I wanna thank you for this wonderful site!!

And now, business Surprised :

1. When I have multiple auctions on Gixen, I find it relatively hard to recognize the division on the table (both on desktop and mobile versions). Maybe you can use a thicker line to divide between one auction to another.

2. I think that adding an index for the different background colors you use might be helpful.

3. In your mobile app, the first page, which allows you to choose weather to go to mobile site or to full site, is designed (in terms of font size) to desktop. With my 4" screen I find it rather challenging to "snipe" the right link.

Tnx alot!
rubbz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just thinking the same thing - maybe every alternative line could be a different shade of yellow etc just to make reading easier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.