Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

notes field suggestion..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
advrosselet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: notes field suggestion.. Reply with quote

Hi - I think it would be really useful to have a comment/notes field that the user could fill out next to each scheduled bid. If bidding for multiple items with slightly different parameters, but similar names, I keep having to re-open the ebay pages to try to figure out which is which, and if I have the higher price set on the correct item. Just a short note field would be a godsend. Anyone +1 me on this ? Smile
Cheers
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a feature that is already available to Mirror subscribers... but it has to be enabled on the 'Settings' page first.

After you press the Settings button near the top of the page after you have logged on look for 'Your comments' on the page that comes up as a result.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.