Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I would be more than happy paying $20/year if gixxen had th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerepair.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: I would be more than happy paying $20/year if gixxen had th Reply with quote

ebay has some REALLY advanced searching features. So it is easy to get every item that I want to purchase in 1 list in search options usually 50-100 items and I want to bid on each. So you can imagine it stinks adding each individually. Can you make a 1 click "ADD ALL SEARCH RESULTS BUTTON?"

I also want to be able to select all of them at 1 time and add my bid amount.

Also when you search on ebay. It does not display item number in search results like it used to. You have to phyisically open each auction and then copy paste the item number. Used to show up right under the price and shipping in search result. Is there a way to modify the style to display the item number that you know of.

baygenie sort of does this. But I cannot get those facktards to answer a single message. Even something like what is my registration code again. Did not used to be like that.[/img]
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly what you are looking for but the 'Import Watch list' and the 'Import Gixen list' buttons both import multiple items in a single click...

The 'Import your snipes from a CSV file' also allows you to import multiple items, with bid amounts, from an external source, that is available on the on-line Settings page or via the Gixen Desktop Manager.

On Ebay, you can tailor your search display to include the item numbers, it is available under 'View->Customise' near the top right of any search results page.
tiger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: 1f3a80 Reply with quote

On Ebay, you can tailor your search display to include the item numbers, it is available under 'View->Customise' near the top right of any search results page.

You are awesome! thank you! JEEZ! itats been bugging me.

Currently I have a paid subscription to ebay genie. which is getting on my nerves. It is crashing sometimes causing me to loose valuable auctions and those morons are not answering messages. Flim flam. I also have tried gixen the free service desktop version and iporting and exporting was not working for me, Is that an exclusive pay membership thing?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: 1f3a80 Reply with quote

tiger wrote:
I also have tried gixen the free service desktop version and iporting and exporting was not working for me, Is that an exclusive pay membership thing?

Ah... I found this:

Quote:
Note: Available to mirror subscribers only.

next to that option on the Settings page, so you are right.

It is still only $6 for a years subscription... if you are using it as much as you imply, just for the extra reliability, it could well be worth it for you?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: 1f3a80

tiger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your message: Just bought a subscriptionYAY Just figured out you cannot add bids to items that you already bid on AWW. GRRRRRRRRRR you cannot add items that you have already bid on! WHAT THE HECK! Anyway I guess I will use Bay genie 1 last time.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can add items that you have already bid on, either via the web interface, the Gixen Desktop Manager or the API...

I guess you are trying to import from either your Watch list or your Gixen list?
me again

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I import from watch list it does not allow me to import items previously bid on by me. Even so the feature is not useful to me since all the items I snipe I do at the same price so this is what i came up with

Double click ebay item number ctrl-c then go to blank file with this and ctrl-v in each cell I do about 50 acutions in 2 min so it is fast enough

But I wish there was a was to Select all your list and schedule a bid for multiple items all at the same time.

Paste ebay item no in csv. file. ############,0.80,0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.