Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Could a user entered postage column be added?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dom999v

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Could a user entered postage column be added? Reply with quote

I use the comment column quite a lot for postage, but it would be great to add separate user entered postage column (I've read some of the previous comments on an automated postage column) - this would then hopefully give the option of a total column as well for the bid + postage.

Thanks, Dom
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see what I can do Dom, but the interface is pretty crowded as is, not sure where to fit two more columns.
GixenFan0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please. A user added shipping with a total column is badly needed in my opinion.
Particularly needed when using groups, some items are worth more to you but without a total with shipping its hard to see an overview of your higher & lower bids for different items in the group.

I'm coming for Jbidwatcher & the user set shipping with a total gave a much better overview & experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.