Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Real Nice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jean-gilbert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: Real Nice Reply with quote

I'm really enjoying the deluge of ads now. What a creative way to get people to sign up for the mirror service. I mean, I understand, you want money, and it takes money to run the site, et-c!

But do you have to put it right in the way of everything that I do? And I don't snipe often enough to justify signing up and paying for it.

And just that right there is the perfect reason to remove half that "junk"...the people who use it the least are likely to make the most mistakes because of the Indian Reservation like g-a-m-b-l-i-n-g establishment (can't use the word c-a-s-i-n-o) that basically assaults your senses when you want to do something.
newbie12345

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl dude its 6USD for 1 year. You can save that money with 1 good sniep.

And ads are what makes every site free. Can't watch a youtube video without seeing an ad. That just the way it works.
siouxperkev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Real Nice Reply with quote

jean-gilbert wrote:
I'm really enjoying the deluge of ads now. What a creative way to get people to sign up for the mirror service. I mean, I understand, you want money, and it takes money to run the site, et-c!

But do you have to put it right in the way of everything that I do? And I don't snipe often enough to justify signing up and paying for it.

Uh??

Jean - you don't use the service often but you expect the site be set up as YOU want? That takes balls. Why would you expect the wonderful people at Gixen to listen to your rant? According to you, they are not worth it. Go figure. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.