Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Sugggestion show postage charged on auction.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Sugggestion show postage charged on auction. Reply with quote

Would be nice if you could include the postage charged on auction instead of going back to the original auction listing so you can easily determine what the total bid would cost you IF WON.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been asked many times, and the answer is still no - determining postage is not trivial, as it depends on many factors (seller / buyer location, type of shipping, etc). It would add significant complexity and maintenance problems for what is a non-essential feature.

You can use the comment field (has to be enabled from the settings page, mirror subscribers only) to specify the postage.
mikebau

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Mirror subscription - enhancements Reply with quote

Paid my Mirror sub this week.

Main objective was to get a Comment column -
Quote:
(You can use the comment field - has to be enabled from the settings page, mirror subscribers only - to specify the postage).

BUT I can't find a Settings page. How do I get there???
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The settings page is available only in the web UI - log in to www.gixen.com, click on the "Settings" button, and look for option that begins with text "Your comments...". Then enable it.

Once this option is enabled in the Web UI, you should also see the comment field it in Gixen Desktop Manager, if you use it.

Thank you for subscribing.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject:

mikebau

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Suggestion show postage Reply with quote

Many thanks, Mario.

Just in case anyone else is looking here, the comma included as part of the link led to a Page not Found report. Had me fooled for all of 3 seconds until my inner Sherlock saw the solution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.