Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

My 1st impression with Gixen: Excellent!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
f4exb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: My 1st impression with Gixen: Excellent! Reply with quote

Hello,

I've tried Gixen on a small auction then on a much bigger one and that works perfectly. I think it has saved me quite a few Euros!

I subscribed to the mirror thing right after the fist try was successful. For 6$ there's not much questioning about this.

I used to snipe using JBidwatcher but this does not work anymore and the author does not seem to care anymore. Indeed Gixen is the new thing and having it working on its secured server is a great great improvement over running a daemon on the home computer.

I hope that Gixen will stay for long! Smile

Merry Xmas everyone!
Alex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not only the money and the nice stuff you get, for me it's also about the good night sleep while Gixen wins for me at 12:00 01:00 or 03:00 AM.
Also, sometimes you have some rare collectibles and you can easily fall into an emotional bidding war, and to pay way above your budget. Now instead of fighting I'm sleeping.
And off course I bought the mirror.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.