Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Buying more than one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
winelight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Buying more than one Reply with quote

Sorry if this is a FAQ (or maybe it's already in the service but I can't find it!).

I want to buy more than one of something.

So I want to put in a list of items and my upper price limit and the quantity I want. So Gixen keeps on going until I have the requisite amount.

Did I explain that properly? It's a device for fixing my car windows and there are four (not surprisingly) so I need 4 of these devices. There are lots on auction and so I want to list them all in Gixen and then tell it to keep going until I get 4 at max price of 12.99 each. If you see what I mean.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a Mirror subscriber you can already do this.

On the Settings page (that you get after pushing the 'Settings' button at the top, after you have logged in) look for 'Multi-win group' and you can configure what you want from there.

Last edited by Cupid on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
winelight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah - many thanks. A good reason to become a Mirror subscriber then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.