Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cancel button

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Cancel button Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

I am sorry for having too many requests. But are you able to have confirm button after clicking the cancel button. I accidentally clicked on the cancel button. I have no way to retrieve back that items. It would be great if there is a pop up to confirm our selection. Thanks

Kayel
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other users would find it annoying... I know that I would Smile.
Maybe I should make it such to have warnings enabled / disabled on the settings page. I'll see what I can do, but can't promise to have this implemented soon.
Bron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Two thoughts on this Reply with quote

1) Implementing a check box selection, together with a 'cancel all items' button might work and be less open to accidents. (I believe someone has already suggested this feature.)

2) The edit feature already implements a sort of cancel, uncancel (add) feature if no edit changes or made. Maybe you could leverage this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.