Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Extend eBay's Watch List or have Gixen's own eBay Watch L

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cciesquare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Extend eBay's Watch List or have Gixen's own eBay Watch L Reply with quote

I think Gixen can capture more of the hardcore eBay buyers if you can extend beyond eBay's maximum 200 items on their watch list.

I know that you can just add items with zero amount bids, but I would love to have eBay's watch list capabilities on here with Gixen, with a substantially higher item limit. I am willing to pay more for that capability.

At the very least, I think Gixen should add a Watch List feature, with preview and sort, just like eBay's. From there, you can do things, like make a bid, which would move it to Gixen's bid page.

Bonus, if you can have a watch count, and alerts for new bids on the item, that would be even more spectacular.
Sumflow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Stealth Reply with quote

If you are still on the watch list after placing your snipe, other bidders will know that you are watching.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cciesquare, all this that you are proposing is really auction management... Gixen was never intended to be an auction management tool, but rather as simple as possible sniping site.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the ability to import a list called 'Gixen List' though... if used as well as the Watch List that increases the number that can be imported to around 400.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.