Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Everyone using Snipe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chenilleagain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: Everyone using Snipe Reply with quote

I have a thought! What happens when (and if) everyone starts using Snipe. Won't it just defeat the purpose. I love Snipe right now, because everyone is NOT using it and I have found I can get the edge. But if everyone has that same edge it becomes a level playing field again and we are right back to the same bidding format that Ebay has set up. I know, I know, everone deserves the same advantage, but just being honest, I love having a little edge. I just won my first item after months of tryng to outbid some of these experienced bidders. We have an Ebayer that posts instructions on how to get Snipe, each time she posts an item for sale. She places it in the description of the item. I must say I do cringe each time she posts. I just don't want everyone to use it.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded on the other thread that you posted this on:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5391
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.