Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Just subscribed to paid Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Just subscribed to paid Gixen Reply with quote

I'm a casual eBay buyer. I started using Gixen to help me win an unusual item that I had been waiting for years to show up on eBay. (I won it! Thanks!)

I used the free version for a few more months to win a few more items. I eventually paid for the subscription mainly because I felt winning the first auction alone was worth the $6. I didn't realize that subscribing to Mirror would also provide a number of additional features that I had been wishing for. In particular, a "comments" text field.

Even after I found out it existed, I kind of had to dig around to find it and figure out that I needed to log in to the website to enable it. I think just a link somewhere in the client app pointing to the Advanced Settings web page would have been enough of a clue.

My suggestion to the developer is that I would have paid for Mirror a lot sooner just for this one feature if I had known it existed!

Thanks for sharing this great application!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.