Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can Gixen send me instant notifications of new listings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curb71

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Can Gixen send me instant notifications of new listings? Reply with quote

Is Gixen only for sniping? I know ebay will notify me of saved searches but that means I get 1 email per day. My problem is there are buy it now auctions I want to buy but unless I find it first, someone puts a minimum bid on it and now the buy it now option is gone. If Gixen isn't able to do this, is there another website or application that can?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen is a sniping site, it doesn't help you to find the items in the first place.

It appears that there may be other sites that can help you, I would suggest using a search engine to find them with appropriate search terms.

Personally I am not able to provide a review for any of them so I would not be happy recommending any in particular.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.