Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Reviews

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hrh.princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Gixen Reviews Reply with quote

I encourage everyone to post a Gixen review. It only takes a few minutes and we owe to this site.

Regarding reviews, I have a question. I have six subscriptions to mirror with my different ebay user names. I only posted one review because I was concerned that it would not be appropriate to have the same person repeatedly sing the praises of this site. Am I correct in that assumption or should I post reviews for each of my accounts?

Thanks for your input.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, one review is enough, thank you... several reviews from the same person may be seen in negative light as "review stuffing".
hrh.princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I figured.

Oh well, it was worth asking.

And for those of you who have yet to write a review, please consider taking a few minutes to do so.
Carol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Where are these "reviews"? Reply with quote

hrh.princess wrote:
And for those of you who have yet to write a review, please consider taking a few minutes to do so.

Brand new user - will be using Gixen for the first time today. Poking around the forum to learn more. Have read about these "reviews" in several posts - quite a few mentioned that it is helpful to Gixen to post a review - but they never say where. So as a new user, where are they? Are they on the Gixen site? Or elsewhere, such as some sniping comparison website? Would like to both read and contribute to the Reviews.

Thanks!
Carol
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Where are these "reviews"?

Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carol,

At the top of this Impressions section of the forum Mario has placed this text:

'If you like Gixen, please consider also leaving a review on AuctionSoftwareReview.com. It's a minor hassle, as you need to register an account with AuctionSoftwareReview, but these reviews are extremely useful to Gixen. Thank you in advance.'

Also you can contribute your impressions to this section of the forum, instead or as well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
'If you like Gixen, please consider also leaving a review on AuctionSoftwareReview.com.'

Yup, I found it awhile ago. Here is a link for anyone else in this thread: http://www.auctionsoftwarereview.com/software/gixen.asp

Carol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.