Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Stupid question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajmartin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Stupid question Reply with quote

Logged in, I find myself at a loss as to how to place a snipe bid...my whole list registers as 'scheduled, whatever that means. I am switching to Given from a HP so which is easy to use but lacks photos.

Perhaps you could add a tutorial for the technically challenged?
And be nice, I am older than your grandmother.-
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you import your watch list?... Is that why you have scheduled snipes but don't know how to add or modify snipes?

Are all the values of the snipes set to 0 ?... That would be an indication that you pushed the Import Watch List option.

If that is the case you need to go through each snipe pushing the Edit button to the right of each in turn and then for each as you go down the page you will be able to enter the actual snipe value that you want and press the Modify button so that it gets placed back into your snipe before you move on to the next.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.