Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Use gixen to bid buy it now item

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
new comer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Use gixen to bid buy it now item Reply with quote

I am now very happy to pay the $6 and use the api for sniping.
I know my suggestion it seems silly to bid a buy it now item by gixen instead of login to ebay directly.
Actually, I have a platform to help people don't have ebay account to buy item in ebay (due to many reasons).
I need to do a way that those clients use my ebay id to bid but don't know my ebay password.
It is great to use gixen for snipe for this purpose. I linked my platform to gixen for snipping. So my client can add bid snipper themselves. But for buy it now item, I need to do it manually. If gixen can do the buy it now, I will be very happy to pay. Also, my client will feel strange why it can snipe but it can't buy now. I am happy to talk about cooperation too.
Hope you can help.
OneTime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't you simply use the eBay API to support Buy It Now for you clients?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be an older post that I somehow overlooked and never responded to.

I would assume that it would be more convenient for this customer to use Gixen for everything. Not sure if he is still interested in this though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.