Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Larger quantity in Multi-Win options?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fonaticalbuyer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Larger quantity in Multi-Win options? Reply with quote

Dear Mario,

Is there any chance of having more than '5' as the maximum quantity in the Multi-Win bidding options?

Or better still a custom value field, say the 10th (final) multi-win group value as a free-text-entry box instead of limited to a pulldown with only 1-5 available.

Multi-Win is a FANTASTIC Gixen feature (unique?) and one of the reasons I keep up my Mirror subscription renewed, however in real terms it's no use to me when crippled to just a quantity of 5.

Thanks for all your great work.

Cheers,

Steve
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, absolutely, 5 is just a value chosen that I envisioned would be a maximum anyone would need. How high of a value do you need?
fonaticalbuyer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mario.

For flexibility a text-entry-box would be absolutely perfect on one of the bid groups (I only suggested number 10 as it's out of the way at the bottom of the list), so one could have ultimate flexibility in choosing a value but in my case 30 should cover most circumstances.

Thanks again,

Steve
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see that I change this.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.