Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Additions to Gixen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grumpygooner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Additions to Gixen Reply with quote

Hi Mario

Firstly thanks for providing such a great service. Your programme has been faultless since I first came across it. I used to use BayGenie but yours is so much better as I dont need PC to on throughout the day, thus saving me $6 in electric alone. Reckon this service is worth $10-$15 easy.

A small suggestion for the prg would be to indicate the number of current bids as this would sometimes help in idetifying interest in a item. Not essential but occasionally would mean I might be tempted to increse a snipe bid.

Although watching for bids goes against the idea of sniping slightly I feel it maybe of use to others.

Keep up the good work

Thanks again
Grumpy gooner
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Grumpy Gooner. I used to have this, however, it turned out to be just one more thing to break when ebay changes things with little value to most users.
grumpygooner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem

If it aint broke - dont fix it.

Rather have a stable prg than risk losing the bid.

Many Thanks for reply

javascript:emoticon('Laughing')
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.