Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

importing many items from a single seller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hello

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: importing many items from a single seller Reply with quote

hi mario, i think it would be nice if users could import many items from the same seller at once, and create snipes for several items at once. for example, if a seller has 100 acutions for the same identical item, and i want to bid on all of them, instead of me creating 100 snipes for the same amount, i would prefer to just import all 100 items and just enter $30 once and all 100 snipes would be created. thanks
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your idea on how the list of these auctions would be provided? Like a csv file maybe?
hello

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

[quote="mario"]What is your idea on how the list of these auctions would be provided? Like a csv file maybe?[/quote]

maybe on the bidding page there would be a text field where you can enter a seller's ID and next to it another text field where you enter your maximum bid and next to these 2 text fields a button that says "Snipe on all items from this seller". and then i press that button and gixen bids on all 100 items for $30. Then instead of having to create 100 snipes and entering $30 100 times, the I would do it just once. would save a lot of time. Let me know if you dont know what i mean and i will clarify.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's a very rare situation you would want to bid on every item from a single seller, and that this list is large enough it's annoying to enter them item by item...
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - I am thinking that the best solution would be to use "Ask A Seller A Question"... and ask them to set you up a Buy It Now for (say) 100 items.

This is much better for the seller - they save heaps in listing fees (1 listing rather than (say) 100... so they could pass on the cost savings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.