Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

quantity vs bid grop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eabayduthie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: quantity vs bid grop Reply with quote

Mario,

A couple of times now, in attempting to add a bid to bid group 2, I have mistakenly selected a quantity of 2 instead. Embarassed

If you were to decide that this problem is mine and mine alone and that I probably need a new set of bifocals, I would understand completely. Rolling Eyes
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see if someone else if going to complain about the same problem. If yes, I'll see what I can do. Smile
Fredrc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: You could put a box around the first three inputs Reply with quote

You could put a light colored box around each label/input pair with a span. I just looked at the UI again. I think I would have felt a bit uncertain if I was interested in putting in a bid group, and wasn't thinking about a possible quantity. When I submitted my first snipe I didn't need grouping and I thought the last two fields had something to do with bid grouping and figured I would take the time to understand them later.

Hmm, Maybe a span wouldn't do it. I have to admit that while I do know html/css ok, I always have to experiment to find out what actually works. It might take a table with 4 cells and cell borders. By using cellspacing you could make it look like individual boxes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.