Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

money at "risk"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carteradams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: money at "risk" Reply with quote

Hi - please excuse me if I do something wrong, as this is my firs post ...

I think that it would be very helpful if there was a "summary" row to show the total amount of money at risk for all of your snipes. For "grouped" items, just include the highest bid in the group. The only real problem would be conversion of amounts in other currencies...

~Carter
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would certainly be nice; however, Gixen's job is to place bids in a timely manner. Auction management features such as the one you're suggesting are best done by client software. Have a look at JBidWatcher.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Charity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like this feature. If you only have a limited amount of money, it's good to be able to make sure you are not putting down more than you can afford.

I don't use JBidWatcher, so I don't know if it would work to be able to monitor how much you are money 'pledging' / 'risking' with snipes entered into Gixen. I'm guessing the JBidW software wouldn't be able to communicate with Gixen, so it wouldn't work.
Keith (Autosnipe)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

userscripts.org/scripts/show/25604
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.