Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

GIXEN rocks!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RPPC Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: GIXEN rocks! Reply with quote

Interested in sniping an ebay item this week, knowing I might not have been able to watch the countdown and snipe it myself, I did a little R & R and stumbled across GIXEN. And I am in love...

I have to admit I had the hardest time not rushing home (to my wife's amusement) and, as the auction counted down the last few seconds, sniping a bid myself (hazarding a lower $$ amount). I didn't trust that GIXEN could do all it claimed. But even though I was outbid in my personal snipe, the GIXEN snipe swept up the competition and I couldn't be more pleased.

You can be sure I'll be using GIXEN for all future bids. What an awesome service; thanks!
nochkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: GIXEN rocks! Reply with quote

RPPC Sniper wrote:
I didn't trust that GIXEN could do all it claimed.

Just curios.. Why?
RPPC Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: GIXEN rocks! Reply with quote

Why? I'm naturally a sceptic; if I believed in everything I read online, I'd have invested in a lot of blue sugar pi||s and several down-on-their-luck Nigerians interested in lining my bank accounts with Monopoly money.

Still, I researched GIXEN, saw that any of the complaints were quickly and amply addressed by GIXEN's administrators, and felt confident enough to give it a go. Even then, I was using this for the first time to bid on an ebay item I had some desire to win, so it was unnerving to place a bid and walk away, sight unseen. And yet, here I am, with a smile on my face.

So I say again, thanks GIXEN.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear about that smile at the end, thank you for the feedback RPPC sniper.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.