Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

bid history shown against you max bid..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
addictedshoeshopper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: bid history shown against you max bid.. Reply with quote

Hi,
I have used your service a few times and think it is great, and have won all that i have placed a high enough bid on...( my max )

One question i would like to know if this could be non, is once i have entered my max bid which is show after, that it would be nice to know, the auction listing current bid, so I know, weather to think about increasing my bid if i have an after thought. ( this would be helpfull if you have bid on a few items, but not left them watching on the auction listing... for an example. I hope this is clear...
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You want to see current bid next to the max bid?

You do, if you have less or equal to 5 listings. More than that, I eliminated this, as it is a huge bandwidth waster (a call to ebay for each item), plus it increases page refresh time, and it's not necessary to conduct sniping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.