Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Can't login to Ebay through Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpmaxim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Can't login to Ebay through Gixen Reply with quote

I have not been able to login to Gixen (it says my password isn't right) since Sunday morning (2AMish) I have logged in previously. I tried changing my password on eBay, and it still won't let me in (on Gixen, no problem logging in on eBay).
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you were changing your password too many times, and eBay started entering captcha image, something Gixen can't pass at this point. The best you can do is wait for a while, possibly a day or so.

I don't think you'll be able to snipe through any of the sniping services at this point (they will allow you to log in though, but your snipes will likely fail).

I am working on a solution that would pass the captcha image to the user, but I don't know yet if this will be possible, as flash cookies might be in the picture too.
et

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Can't login to Ebay through Gixen Reply with quote

Same here. I changed my ebay password after getting your warning (password not strong enough). Now I can log in and out of ebay with my new password, but not Gixen. Gixen will login with my old password, but not ebay.

Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you think the problem will resolve itself in a couple days? That'd be okay.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

et,

This sounds like the same problem as the other poster. Gixen remambers your last successful login and allows you to log in with those credentials, however if these are not what eBay recognises then any snipes that you schedule with those credentials will fail, I think you need to keep trying to log into Gixen with your correct credentials, hopefully eBay will allow this in the near future for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.