Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Oh My GAWD.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drummerboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Oh My GAWD. Reply with quote

Oh YEAH. Good stuff. So, I tried Gixen about a week ago and lost two auctions while I was away from home (not Gixen's fault, me being cheap). I bid on a couple things since then and won "the old-fashioned way." Had an auction coming up late tonight (it's 1:54 AM as I write this) and figured why not put Gixen on the case?

Flash forward to the final moments of the auction, at which time I was STILL changing my maximum on Gixen (like twenty times), not able to sleep, impatiently waiting and wanting to see the magic...

The auction is ending, 2 seconds, 1 second, NO seconds...at about a dollar less than my Gixen bid, no bid from Gixen, I'm devastated, and then it happens. I WIN! Oh, and I totally STOLE the item in question, and not even for my maximum.

Oh my, I think I'm in love with a sniper...what will my parents think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.