Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Sorting the group screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btamxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Sorting the group screen Reply with quote

Hi.

Newbie. Just started today and it hasn;t even bid for me yet. Too new a user, but I see something already that others might appreciate as well.

Perhaps it already does this but I can't find it and I don't see it as a requested feature. It might be a rather small improvement, but I would like to see my group screen sorted by my lowest to highest bid. Perhaps it could be a header to click on, or even a drop down sort box like eBay has. That way, I know which item will be the next item in the group bid chain without having to scan it with my eyes. Some eyes are older than others, and sometimes people skip things even with younger eyes. Laughing

I have 7 items in my group as of now. I really want one of these things at MY price and I just might get it if GIXEN works for me and I don't get too cheap on it. Wink

It looks like a really great work of the heart and so many people in the forum seem to love it.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.