Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

didnt work on 3 out of 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rndjhns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: didnt work on 3 out of 4 Reply with quote

Just wondering why this only worked 1 out of 4 auctions all ending at almost the same time from the same seller?I did win them all but choose to keep a eye on them sinsce I only used ths service once before? and didnt want to risk the loss just in case.Glad I did
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you won all 4 auctions, how do you know Gixen wouldn't work? Gixen couldn't submit your bid if it was already submitted manually.
rndjhns

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mario, Gixen did bid after me 2 out of 4,my mistake not 1 out of 4. Sorry. so it will bid after my lower manual bid, I put them in about 20 seconds prior to ending, they were all about the same time so it did miss 2 auctions with me bidding prior, so I cant say I'm complaining because I didnt give it a chance by its self yet and it's free. You can bet I will give it a try on its own, and I do have confidence that this will work fine for me, I bid on a item now and then, Not many where 4 are all ending at almost the same time,so this was kinda a test. I will also make sure to give credit where credits due so i'm sure i'll have plenty of posistive things to say about Gixen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.