Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

"Bid under asking price"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gixenvixen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: "Bid under asking price" Reply with quote

First, I want to tell you how much more successful my ebay purchasing experiences have been since I started using this wonderful software! Thank you for providing it for free.

What does "bid under asking price mean"? I placed a bid for 6.50 for an item where the highest bid was 6.49 (the starting bid price) and the person who bid the lower amount won. I'm sure there is a good explanation for this and I want to learn from whatever mistake I made.
sigalphone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like if you were bidding directly on ebay and not using gixen, you have to bid a certain amount over the current bid. At the price of $6.49, you would have had to bid a minimum of 50 cents higher. It would be like submitting a bid on the ebay site for $6.50. FMI, you can see ebay\'s Bid Increment policy at pages.ebay.com/help/buy/bid-increments.html.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.