Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Snipe analytics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antonvit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:25 am    Post subject: Snipe analytics Reply with quote

I've just signed up to Mirror after using the free version for a while and am a big fan of Gixen, thank you. Hopefully I can be of the slightest bit useful now in suggesting ideas.

My suggestion is for some simple analytics on the snipes a user has pending or completed. I'm currently copying the data into Excel to find this information out but it would be great if it was easily visible on Gixen.

Pending snipes

- Sum of all live pending snipe maximum bids. Useful to know the upper bound on your total liability should you win every snipe.

- Perhaps some simple information on when the snipes are coming up (e.g. average duration until auction end, or number of snipes coming up in the next 48 hrs).

Completed snipes

- % snipes won
- average winning price % under maximum bid
- Potentially many more statistics, but I want to keep my suggestion simple, and I think these would be the most useful

Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.