Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Purchasing Mirror

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamondvisionmike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:06 pm    Post subject: Purchasing Mirror Reply with quote

I wanted to purchase Mirror and seem to remember there being yearly and 2-year purchase options in the past. Now all I see is a monthly option to purchase. Is this the only option available now?
-Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you seeing that ?

These are the options that I currently see at the top of the Settings page:

Click here to buy or extend annual mirror membership (recurring annual payment of $7.18, subscription renewed automatically every year until cancelled).

Click here to buy or extend 2-year mirror membership (recurring payment of $13.18, subscription renewed automatically every two years until cancelled).

Click here to buy or extend annual mirror membership (non-recurring, one-time payment, annual subscription is $9.57).

Click here to extend your mirror membership (non-recurring, one-time payment, 2-year extension, $16.76).

Click here to buy mirror chunks (6 x 15day chunks for $7.1Cool. Each chunk provides 15 day mirror subscription and can be activated at the time of your choosing. Non-activated chunks do not expire.

Click here to buy Gixen Mirror Pay-Per-Use balance for $6 (1% of won price, 0.20c minimum, $5 maximum per won auction applies from that point on). Balance does not expire until used.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about the settings page, I'm just on the main page. A link might get me to the right spot thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't link to it because you need to first be logged in here with your Gixen credentials. You do that by entering your credentials at the top of the page then pushing the 'LOG IN NOW' button.

Then, if you follow the first instructions on this blog, you will get there:

https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:16 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.