Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen button missing on eBay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonEboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:02 am    Post subject: Gixen button missing on eBay Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've just gone onto eBay to snipe and noticed that the button to 'add to Gixen' is missing. It normally sits next to 'Submit Bid' but it completely absent.

I've logged out and in again on both eBay and Gixen and I've just reauthorised my token even though it was good until Jan 23.

Is it just me or have others spotted the button missing?

This is happening on any item in any category. As an example, the button is missing on this item 385023162177

I can still add items through the app, and I can still add items if I copy the item number from eBay to Gixen. Currently using Safari on a Mac and not been able to check other browsers.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the first place to check is that the extension that provides this feature is still enabled in your browser.

If not, or perhaps as a next step, I'd try re-installing it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
I think the first place to check is that the extension that provides this feature is still enabled in your browser.

If not, or perhaps as a next step, I'd try re-installing it.

Weirdly I've now tried it on Firefox, Chrome and Safari on another Mac and it works on all three. On this one, however, it doesn't, though it has changed and now there is a space (empty placeholder) where the button should be.

I'm guessing it's this Mac so I'll attempt an update tonight and see if I can jump start it.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.