Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Two Failed bids!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cullersuk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:30 am    Post subject: Two Failed bids! Reply with quote

I've just tried twice to put snipes on auctions. Each time it has failed without warning. When I look at the results it tells me an agreement is needed. I've subscribed to gixen for years but its getting to be more trouble than its worth!
cullersuk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:34 am    Post subject: Two Failed bids! Reply with quote

the item number is 334489572142 and the report states " A user agreement acceptance is required for this auction."
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does sound odd for ebay to require an agreement for items like this, have you tried asking the seller if he knows anything about it ?

Otherwise perhaps try a few manual bids on items in this category, to see if you can flush out a direct request from Ebay, to see what they are really after... ?

Last edited by Cupid on Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done manual ones at most two days ago. Got to admit, after using this site for several years and now there have been a few times when I've had to reauthorise gixen and now this!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:07 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having to reset your authorisation more often than every 18 months is an indication that Ebay are messing with your account for some reason....

Do you change your password or other settings on there quite often, or access your Ebay account from many different locations ?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is indeed weird, not sure why eBay would require a special user agreement for an item such as this. Your ebay account is also well established.

On a side note, you had a double Gixen subscription. I canceled one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.