Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mobile app constantly crashing and freezing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterbrowning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:30 am    Post subject: Mobile app constantly crashing and freezing Reply with quote

Gixen mobile app on Samsung A52 / Android 12.
OS is fully up to date and no app update available.

Almost every time over the past week the app freezes and the only way back is to purge the app cache and force stop Gixen.

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it with no improvement in behaviour.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Android app is, unfortunately, outdated, and I can't update it because the development tool maker, Embarcadero, discontinued support for it (in C++ Builder).

It has to be made from scratch. In the meantime I suggest that you use the web UI, it's well suited for all mobile devices.
peterbrowning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:41 am    Post subject: Mobile app constantly crashing and freezing Reply with quote

I forgot to mention that, when the app does work it displays the incorrect item pictures. The descriptions are correct the the images are "randomized"
peterbrowning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:42 am    Post subject: Mobile app constantly crashing and freezing Reply with quote

OK
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:42 am    Post subject: Mobile app constantly crashing and freezing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.