Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

BID UNDER ASKING PRICE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthony05

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject: BID UNDER ASKING PRICE Reply with quote

good.
eBay auction.
No.:144461187848
I lost the auction and this was thrown at me in the GIXEN ad:BID UNDER ASKING PRICE
I scheduled my bid 3 seconds before, price $130.
I looked at the bid list and my offer does not appear. the item was won by another bettor at $177.50.
if someone help me.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay will always reject a bid that is less than one bid increment above the current auction price.

The price rose with another bid being accepted at 3 seconds before the auction end, so yours will have been rejected for this reason. That is what the status of BID UNDER ASKING PRICE is telling you.

Your bid would have been accepted by Ebay if it had been placed earlier, before the auction price rose, however it could not have won since there was a bid placed above what you were willing to pay nearly 4 days before the auction ended.

The amount that you are willing to bid is always a more significant factor than the time at which the bid is placed. the highest accepted bid always wins on Ebay.
anthony056

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject: BID UNDER ASKING PRICE Reply with quote

good.
Thanks for the info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.