Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

unable to load snipes /impossible de charger des snipes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frankiz64

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:17 pm    Post subject: unable to load snipes /impossible de charger des snipes Reply with quote

Hello, for all my snipes considered, for example object n 265586794424, I fill in the information, the server loads indefinitely and therefore never validates my snipe, before having the subscription and subscription taken too. So I can't use gixen at all as before either on computer or app...

Bonjour, pour tous mes snipes envisagé, par exemple l'objet n 265586794424, je renseigne les informations, le serveur charge indéfiniment et donc ne valide jamais mon snipe, avant d'avoir l'abonnement et abonnement pris aussi. Je ne peux donc pas du tout utiliser gixen comme avant soit sur ordi ou appli....
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this something that used to work, but now doesn't, or have you never managed to add a snipe to Gixens snipe page ?

I can add a snipe for that auction using the web interface, so it must be something to do with your set up.

Do you have any software that might be blocking sites like google analytics as discussed in these threads:

https://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10527

https://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10425

Alternatively, if you have a Windows based system have you tried adding any snipes using the Gixen Desktop Manager ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.