Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

2 snipes exicuted and 1 did not - I am confused

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carosurfer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:18 am    Post subject: 2 snipes exicuted and 1 did not - I am confused Reply with quote

I entered three snipes for three items of the same seller. No snipe was grouped and no snipe was edited just before the ending auction. The auction was not ended by the seller and my maximum bid within Gixen was high enough. The time was set to 5 seconds.

334319680859 (E-Bay-Item ID)

So now I am a bit disappointed but more I lost a bit my trust in Gixen. So I would be thankful if I could find out the reason or mistakes I made. This is the first time in years of great experience with Gixen.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see this item id ever being entered into Gixen. Are you sure it's the correct one?
carosurfer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:15 am    Post subject: correct number Reply with quote

mario wrote:
I don't see this item id ever being entered into Gixen. Are you sure it's the correct one?

Thanks for getting back to me. That is the item id I copy and pasted out of my "my Snipe" where it still is and still leads to the correct auction in E-Bay. I cannot see anything wrong, that's why I seek help.

Thank you so far
Carsten
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean on the Gixen online snipes page that you get to after logging in here ?

What status has Gixen assigned to this snipe, both on the Main and Mirror tabs ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:06 am    Post subject:

carosurfer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject: ... details Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Do you mean on the Gixen online snipes page that you get to after logging in here ?

Yes exactly.

What status has Gixen assigned to this snipe, both on the Main and Mirror tabs ?

Now I cannot see it in "My Snipe" anymor only in the "History". There the Mirror is not shown (at least I cannot find it.). I am absolutely sure I did not enter a group. But it has a deletion time other than 2070. Altough the deleting time is after the action ended.

eBay Item 334319680859
Title GODOX AD-B2 AD200 Mount Dual Power Blitzkopf S-Typ Halterung Doppel Lampen (by dlohwasser)
End time 2/13/22 05:20:17 PM UTC
Bid 27.79
Final price 7.50 EUR
Snipe Group 0
Status ENDED
Time Added 2/9/22 11:47:04 PM UTC
Time Deleted 2/13/22 12:57:14 PM UTC
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2/13/22 12:57:14 PM UTC is before 2/13/22 05:20:17 PM UTC, isn't it ?

Also according to the listing the final price was EUR 35.09; the 7.50 EUR price was outbid just over an hour before the auction end.

Is that the only entry in your history for this auction, because if it is I can't really understand why it was still present on your snipes page after the auction had completed ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.