Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Bidding in the UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slmk91

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 am    Post subject: Bidding in the UK Reply with quote

Do I have to enter a different password for bidding on eBay UK with gixen? It’s showing up on my bidding page but I have not entered a password other then for USA. Thank you
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay accounts are universal, you can use any Ebay account on any of their sites.

There are of course restrictions that apply to your account dependent on where you registered it and what your delivery address is, sellers are less likely to be willing to post to your delivery address on sites associated with areas away from where you want items sent.

By mentioning different passwords you imply that you have more than one Ebay account, is that the case ?

If you do have multiple Ebay accounts that you wish to use with Gixen that would usually require you to set up separate Gixen accounts for each of them.

Generally if you can enter a snipe, Gixen is able to place the bid, assuming that there are no seller restrictions that prevent it being accepted.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify - Gixen does not need your eBay password at all, in fact I prefer that you don't make your Gixen password the same as your ebay password. Gixen works by having your eBay authorization that you can cancel at any time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.