Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

ebay link missing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesGBCWPS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:55 am    Post subject: ebay link missing Reply with quote

I have just changed computers and set up ebay and gixen among others. On my ebay watch list there is no link "add to Gixen" or whatever the text always was. Cheked FAQ and refreshed via the link to ebay apparently succesfully, but the link still does not show up. I suppose I can enter the item ident directly on the Gixen page but it was easier to do so directly in ebay.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I split this post from the thread that you originally posted it on because the rest of that thread was related to linking an Ebay account in Gixen so that Gixen places bids on that Ebay account.

I think what you are talking about is the extra buttons that are added to Ebay listings by what's usually referred to here as the Autosnipe Plugin.

It depends which browser you are using where you want to pick this up from but I'd recommend starting with this thread in the Announcements area:

https://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8659

Last edited by Cupid on Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
JamesGBCWPS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:33 am    Post subject: ebay link missing Reply with quote

thanks, it was not ebay at all but add in on the browser; all working now! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.