Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Reached free snipes without without winning?!?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianPA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:33 am    Post subject: Reached free snipes without without winning?!?! Reply with quote

Hello, I just start using Gixen today. I want to start sniping like usual but I couldn't add my 16th item as it says "You have reached the limit of 4 free snipes (won + scheduled) within the last month. Please subscribe to Gixen mirror on the settings page before adding more snipes." even though I haven't won anything as I've only been using it today. Plus I double-check my history if I won anything but I haven't won anything today. Is this a bug or are free users limited to 15 items? Thanks in advance.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite surprised that you were able to enter/schedule 15 snipes, to be honest.

Were some of them Grouped, as all those in the same Group will only count as one since for a normal Group you should only be able to win one, since the rest get cancelled once you win one of them.

The way it was explained earlier on this Forum (here) you could only schedule as many snipes as would enable you to win 4 in a month, so as soon as you win one you can only schedule three until a month has passed since that last win.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
I'm quite surprised that you were able to enter/schedule 15 snipes, to be honest.

Were some of them Grouped, as all those in the same Group will only count as one since for a normal Group you should only be able to win one, since the rest get cancelled once you win one of them.

The way it was explained earlier on this Forum ([url=gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9439]here[/url]) you could only schedule as many snipes as would enable you to win 4 in a month, so as soon as you win one you can only schedule three until a month has passed since that last win.

Ahh I see, that makes it very clear. Thank you! This is actually beneficial for me cuz since I found out about this ebay sniper thing I kept purchasing stuff almost at a point of addiction. This'll help me limit the things I bid on
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these limits are removed if you're prepared to purchase a mirror subscription at a cost of as little as $5.64 per year.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:37 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.