Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Automatic Payments Taken After Cancelling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulj

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:57 pm    Post subject: Automatic Payments Taken After Cancelling Reply with quote

I have not used eBay or Gixen since 08/20 but now see automatic payment taken Today for following year. No warning of this, I remember cancelling subscription in Paypal and on the website but systems seems to have ploughed ahead taking the payments. Please can you refund $6 taken Today, and $6 taken for last year. I have logged in to new web site and can not find any subscription options, let alone any options to disable them. You can see from my history the usage on the account. Please Help!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After some further investigation, I can see when I subscribed to the service 2 automated paypal payments were set up on my paypal account in error. There should only have been one, I cancelled my gixen subscription and paypal automated payments. Just seems a nightmare with the automated payments.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say, this would appear to be a problem related to the Paypal payments that were set up. Since no one else has yet reported extra unauthorised payments being set up, but it is possible to subscribe to the same thing more than once I imagine that's what happened here and that now that you've cancelled the second payment, no more will be made. As far as I'm aware these payments are sent from Paypal not requested by Gixen, which is why if you wish to cancel them it's on Paypal that you need to do that and not on Gixen. Gixen is only informed of such a cancellation after you've requested it and doesn't receive an indication that as a result you'd also like a refund of any previous payments.

So, with respect to any refunds that you would like applied please contact Mario direct, via email, at the support address given on the Contact page. Please include the Gixen id to which the Mirror subscription was applied and if possible some details as to when the payments were made to help him find them.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me - I will make appropriate refunds. Include your username.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.