Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

My Gixen PayPal Payment Made To Different ID Account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1952rocker1955

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject: My Gixen PayPal Payment Made To Different ID Account Reply with quote

Hello Again Mario,
I just went to my business account and PayPal took the $11.00 out for my 2 year Gixen Mirror service. Everything was correct except, you apparently gave my service to a different ID account? According to the PayPal email it was given to ID name: 52rockon55 idpricingr. My Gixen ID account is: 1955rocker1952. I received an email from your support email at 7:10PM last night and it said my Gixen service had expired? What happened? I have a few items on Gixen right now, and don't want to lose the bids. I truely like your Gixen service and don't want to be forced to go elsewhere.
Thank You,
Susan & Kent Theurich
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can transfer a subscription between Gixen accounts using the Mirror Transfer Form which is accessed from the Settings page under the title 'Transfer your mirror subscription'.

Alternatively you can change the Ebay account that a Gixen account places bids on using the second section on the Settings page with the title 'eBay authorization status'.

If these facilities do not enable you to sort out your issue, to your satisfaction, you'll need to explain what you need changing in a bit more detail via email to Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is easy to fix - if the transfer does not work please email me and I will fix this for you.
1952rocker1955

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: My Gixen PayPal Payment Made To Different ID Account Reply with quote

I just went and listed a snipe. It is saying now that I maxed out at my four free snipes for the month. My 2 year subscription has been paid for, but apparently for some other guy. Please fix it for me.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: My Gixen PayPal Payment Made To Different ID Account

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just responded to your email, let's take this off forum, I will get this resolved for you.
Glootie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same issue. I was charged the mirror service renewal fee on August 17 (2 weeks ago). It is showing my mirror service as expired. I forwarded the paypal proof yesterday along with screenshots of being locked out of the mirror service. Waiting for a reply.

Mark M.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Gixen account referenced in the payment email exactly match the account that you are logging in to ?
Glootie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Does the Gixen account referenced in the payment email exactly match the account that you are logging in to ?

Nope. It references my eBay username which is different than my Gixen username. So what do I need to do?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest using the Forgot your Gixen username? You can retrieve it here. link on the CREATE YOU GIXEN ACCOUNT page to see if you have more than one Gixen account registered against your email address.

If you do I'd recommend using the Mirror transfer form, accessed from the Settings page after you log in, to transfer the subscription to the correct account.
Glootie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cupid. I got it now. I will write myself a note for next year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.