Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How do i set up a snipe?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Photoguy64

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: How do i set up a snipe? Reply with quote

I'm new here, so bear with me. I see my watch list items just fine, but how do I set up a snipe for an item? I can't find instructions for this anywhere! What am I missing? Thanks for any help/advice.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you say you can see your watch list items I presume that is because you pushed the 'Import WL' button.

Of course Gixen can not know how much you are willing to bid on these when you import them that way and just sets them all to have a '0' value.

In order to set the amount you are willing to pay you need to push the 'Edit' button to the right of the snipe (assuming you are looking at the desktop web interface), update the amount in the 'Your Bid:' box and then press the 'Modify' button to the right of that. Then the snipe should be fully set up. You then repeat this procedure for all the items you have imported.

Alternatively, the method I use, is to cut and paste the auction id, from the Ebay listing page, into the 'eBay Item Number:' box , enter the amount into the 'Your Bid:' box and the press the 'Add' button to the right. The snipe is then set up all in one step.
Photoguy64

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:25 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

I've figured it out now. Thanks for your help! I've also just now subscribed to Mirror. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.