Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

I can log in, I'm in trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocioci1688

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: I can log in, I'm in trouble Reply with quote

When I first tried to log in to this site, I received an email like this.

This is a confirmation that your eBay account ocioci1688 is now unlinked from your Gixen account ocioci1688. All your eBay account-specific data that is provided to Gixen by eBay is now deleted. The data you provided to Gixen directly, as well as your bid history Gixen complies with GDPR privacy requirements and extends this to all its users globally. If you wish to also delete this additional data and close your Gixen account, you can do this from the Gixen settings page.

If you did not initiate this action on Gixen or eBay, please notify support(at mark)gixen.com.

I contacted this email address but did not receive any reply.
When I try to change my password, I don't receive an email with the code.

What do I have to do?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the message it would seem that you have or are attempting to set up a Gixen account with exactly the same name as your Ebay account.

If so, please note that it is not recommended to use the same credentials for different things, and in this case it may be best if you start again and register a different Gixen id.

Do you have any remaining subscription associated with an existing Gixen account ? If so you can use the Mirror transfer form, accessed from the Settings page, to transfer it to a new Gixen account.
ocioci1688

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:26 am    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Hello!
Thanks to you, I was able to log in!
thank you very much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.